Occupational Health & Safety Policy (OH&S)
JR’S Property Services is committed to the protection of all people involved in its activities and conducts its operations in accordance to all relevant legislation.
The safety of anyone involved in JR’S Property Services activities is paramount. JR’S Property Services provides and maintains a high standard of health and safety and is committed to eliminating workplace injuries, damage and loss.
Health and Safety in the workplace is the responsibility of all personnel:
- Any works carried out by JR’S Property Services must be undertaken in a manner which does not create hazards and risks. If this is unavoidable these risks must be managed to ensure the health and safety to all persons involved directly and indirectly.
- Employees must ensure that great care is taken so as not to endanger themselves or others.
- Employees must not undertake any work that is unsafe
- Contractors to JR’S Property Services are required to provide safe work practices so as not to endanger themselves or any of their personnel or any other persons
- JR’S Property Services is committed to education and supervision to re-enforce health and safety
- JR’S Property Services health and safety practices undergo an annual review and if required will be updated to ensure the company is continually maintaining a high standard.